Thursday, May 8, 2008

one.


This is a new forum for me, because I was sick of the cliches of live journal, so I opted for the cliches of the dot-blogspot world which seemed more than appropriate.  I plan on using this for the same things I used my previous forums for, life updates, short stories, cryptic poetry, and maybe some pictures, I haven't settled on a cohesive theme yet but I suppose I will just stick to the aforementioned. 

I have a band, the band is named troublemaker. 

We played in  New Brunswick New Jersey two nights ago along with flesh temple, black kites, Jerk City and Reign Supreme who headlined the show. This was probably our best set ever (not to sound cocky) everything sounded tight, heavy, and damn near perfect. There must have been 50 people in that tiny space with even more listening outside. I have never been so proud to be in a band with people that believe in what we do like I am with troublemaker. We get it, we get each other, and they are three of the most talented people I have ever been privileged to play music with.  Lyrically I deal with my own life, and the various problems I face on a daily basis I don't make my lyrics public but they aren't hard to decipher if you listen to the songs, speaking of songs we recorded a demo finally. 




I'm very proud of it, and I think I speak for the rest of my band when I say that I'm proud of it.
Self promotion and gloating over.

I have a feeling that within the next 6 days my life is going to shift dramatically, I don't know if I am even remotely ready for that.

until next time

No comments: