Saturday, April 17, 2010

66. It's move or die

It's never going to be like it could have been.
Now it's just this room. (Window looks back.)
You're a big part of it.
But I don't care. (You take the lead.)
And can you really see me now
like I made me? (Made me anew.)
Just like
anyone else. (Safer alone.)


I could be scathing, I could drag your name through the mud, I could hate you forever and an eternity. I won't be, I never will, and I can't see myself hating you for that long. I don't know why I can't and I think I've earned the right to, I just can't bring myself to do it. The fight is slowly seeping out of every inch of my body, I know how much it supposedly bothers you. I just don't seem to mind that much anymore. 

Dedicated in loving memory to better days.

Sink.
Drown.
Bury.

No comments: