Wednesday, July 23, 2008

fourteen. so to speak

This was us sitting in her apartment just killing time, watching movies, eating ice cream and being ridiculous. Something I needed that week more than any medicine, record, book, or nap.
This is Kassi taking a picture of the Elliott Smith memorial wall in downtown Los Angeles, fans come by the wall and write lyrics or messages to let someone know how much Elliott Smith, and his music meant to him or her. I chose to write "I'm never gonna know you now, but I'm gonna love you anyhow" followed by my name and the date. It was pretty quiet for downtown LA and almost surreal to be standing there, the air was perfect, cool, and relaxing. One of my favorite nights
This was taken at the Sunset Cliffs in San Diego California The water was crystal clear, it wasn't too hot, and there were people jumping into the ocean. Perfect Time of day to be there.
This is my triumph over the cliffs, as you can see I am clearly the victor.
This is me in love with something real.

I needed this week away, but you can never run from your problems totally. I came home to stress, a headache, and nothing to eat. Scott graciously picked me up at 830 this morning and we went to breakfast. I had a big coffee and a bagel with some butter. Then we came home and I saw milo who surprisingly didn't chew anything or wreck anything he was just as excited to see me as I was to see him.  I opened my bills, a phone bill for $175...., and American express bill of course, the new Trash Talk LP, and my healthcare "credit card". I unpacked, cleaned my room, changed my sheets, and vaccumed, The whole time with Kassi on my mind. I broke my phone after a fight with my mother about money and subsequently my future  which is leading me to buy a new phone(more money)

Kassi will be here in two weeks and it's all I can think about, at least I have zelda, mario galaxy and some new movies to watch until then.

I have nothing else of substance to say, brad is taking too long

No comments: