Monday, November 2, 2009

44.

Irving Plaza New York City October 31 2009.

We're off to see the Wizard....
Holiday
Action & Action
Valentine
Red Letter Day
Out of Reach
Ten Minutes
The Company Dime
My Apology
I'm A loner Dottie, A Rebel
Long Goodnight
Close To Home 
I'll Catch You
...The Wonderful Wizard of Oz...
Man Of Conviction
Coming Clean
One You Want
Off The Wagon
No Love
Campfire Kansas
Mass Pike
Keith Case...


"Would you stay for one night?
if i didn't come home?
the end of a big fight
doesn't matter anymore
at that point in my midlife
the situation stands
but hours pass like years
wish you were here 
wish you were here 
did I open an old wound?
is there something I should know?
is it's all ending so soon
how could we possibly let go?
comes to a head, this is high noon
the finale we had planned
but hours pass like years
wish you were here 
say the words so slow
say it without fear
you won't turn to go
you won't leave me here
and if the past is all we know
my memories are clear
wish you were here 
if I told you, were you listening?
did you know this from the start?
do the dates match exactly?
did you plan when we would part?
if I won't wait for another year
I guess you'll break my heart
it's true 
you already knew 
so take this as a souvenir
remember me, I'm waiting here
the disappointed, hanger on
who stayed behind while you moved on
wish you were here"

No comments: